We all need lodge activities. If you can get at least 3 people together from your lodge (including yourself), try doing one of the following Odd activities. Click the highlighted links for more information.
1. Ghost Hunting: Ghost Hunting
2. Visit an Escape Room: Escape Room
3. Brew some beer. Drink it. Homebrewing
4. Geocaching: Geocaching
5. Participate in a Renaissance Fair: Fair Faire
6. Attend Contradances: How do you dance?
7. Form a People Watching Group. Here’s a people watching club at the University of Minnesota. Pretty hilarious! Who’s Watching You?! 😀
8. Flash Mob!! In a Flash!
9. Look for UFO’s (see official site at bottom of linked article): Mutual UFO Network
10. Put on a street performance: Busking
11. Play “Assassin” (responsibly): KaBoom!
12. Put together an AirSoft Team: Gotcha!!
13. Start a Cosplay group: Who are you?
14. Do Historical Reenactments: What year is this?!
15. Try Disc or Frisbee Golf: FOUR!!!
16. Urban Exploration (responsibly): Don’t Go In There!
17. Start a Mastermind Group: Got Problems? We Got Solutions!
19. Tombstone Tourist (Odd Fellows Cemeteries): A Grave Situation
20. Extreme Ironing: Pressing Situations
I worked to try and find things we often don’t think about. Hope these help!
Scott Moye is an award-winning history educator and collector of Arkansas folklore. He grew up on a cotton farm and is currently a museum worker. Hobbies include: old house restoration, writing, amateur radio, Irish traditional music, archery, craft beer, old spooky movies, and street performance. He is a member of Marshall Lodge #1, in Marshall, Arkansas, and a founder of Heart In Hand Blog. Email him at email@example.com